E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Problems of Interaction Between Man and Nature, Man and Technology, and Social Institutions. Adequate Response of Science and Society to Global Challenges in the Context of Production Intellectualization|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Biological control of the environment, Genetic monitoring, 136 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Biological control of the environment, Bioindication and biotesting, 156 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Welts, Invention «Method for assessing environmental pollution with heavy metals», Patent No. 2257597 dated July 27, IPC: G01V9 / 00, G01 33/48 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Zaalishvili, R.V. Osikina, Invention «Method for assessing the ecological state of the territory» Patent No. 2375869 dated 20.12., IPC: AO1G 23/00 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Sokaev, G.P. Khubaeva, Ecology of the natural environment of the city of Vladikavkaz and its suburbs, 207 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, S.A. Bekuzarova, M.Kh. Khaniev, «A method for reducing the radioactivity of soils» Patent No. 258027, published on June 20, IPC B09C1 / 00 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, The innovative paradigm of the development of natural sciences, Monograph, 38 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tsugkiev, T.B. Basaev, L.Ch. Gagieva, Ecological methods for neutralizing heavy metals in the soil. Agriculture, 1, 15 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Ajus, Developmental instability, fluctuating asymmetry and their relation to stress, Vignette in M.C. Newman. Fundamentals in Ecotoxicology, 3rd edition, 327 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Juhasz, N.3 Waller, C. Lease, R. Bentham, R. Stewart, Bioremed journals, 9, 141 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.