E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Problems of Interaction Between Man and Nature, Man and Technology, and Social Institutions. Adequate Response of Science and Society to Global Challenges in the Context of Production Intellectualization|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Red Book of the Russian Federation (plants and mushrooms) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Sofronov, N.V. Glotov, S.M. Ivanov, Analysis of ontogenetic spectra of populations of plants and lichens via ordinal regression, AIP Conf. Proc., 1651, 118-127 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Abramova, V. N. Ilyina, A. N. Mustafina, O. A. Karimova, Biol. Bulletin, 46(10), 1199–1205 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Uranov, Biol. Nauki, 2, 7–34 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhukova, Russian Journal of Ecology, 32(30), 151-158 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Harper, J. White, Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, 5, 419–463 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sterk, Acta Botanica Neerlandica, 24, 315–337 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Schemske, Science, 227(4685), 405-406 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Vorontzova, L.B. Zaugolnova Population biology of steppe plants. The population structure of vegetation, Ed. J. White. III, 143-173 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Red Book of the Samara Oblast. Rare species of plants and fungi 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.