E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Problems of Interaction Between Man and Nature, Man and Technology, and Social Institutions. Adequate Response of Science and Society to Global Challenges in the Context of Production Intellectualization|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- T.V. Duran, V.A. Kostin, Society and Power, 2 (30), 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Fedorova, Sh.Z. Valiev, Current state, trends and innovative technologies in the development of the agro-industrial complex: materials of the international scientific and practical conference in the framework of the XXIX International specialized exhibition “Agrocomplex-2019”, 224 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Chronicle of Bashkir oil (1932-2007), 400 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- BР Statistical Review of World Energy, https://www.bp.com/ [Google Scholar]
- OPEC Bulletin (1997-2014), http://www.opec.org [Google Scholar]
- B. -Zh. Zhambalnimbuev, Bulletin of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, 3 (195), 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- State report “On the state and use of mineral resources in the Russian Federation in 2016 and 2017”, https://www.mnr.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Mbarek, I. Abdelkafi, R. Feki, J Knowl Econ, 9, 694 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clive Granger, John William, Paul Newbold, Forecasting economic time series (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ellison, E. Glaser, Journal of Political Economy, 105, 889, 13 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Andersson, J. Mantsinen (1980). Systems Research, 25 (5), 353 [Google Scholar]
- Donald R. Davis, David E. Weinstein, American Economic Review, 92 (5), 1269 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Leontief, Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, 22, 2, 338, 265* (1925) [Google Scholar]
- H. Giersch, Weltwirtschaftskrise Archiv, 115, 4 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Z. Valiev, O.A. Fedorov; Pat. No. 2710914 Russian Federation, IPC G06Q 10/04]/; applicant and patent holder Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Ufa State Petroleum Technical University” (RU) - 2018139688; declared 11/08/2018; publ. 01/14/2020. Bul. No. 2 - 2 p.) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Valiev, O.A. Fedorova, Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 3 (8), 121 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical reference book of the Republic of Bashkortostan 2015-2019, https://bashstat.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Fedorova, S.Z. Valiev, Frontier Information Technology and Systems Research in Cooperative Economics, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 316 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.