E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Problems of Interaction Between Man and Nature, Man and Technology, and Social Institutions. Adequate Response of Science and Society to Global Challenges in the Context of Production Intellectualization|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.D. Budaev, Bulletin of Buryat State University, 36 (12) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Barishpolets, Radioelectronics, Nanosystems, Information Technology, 3(79) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Brief statistical collection, Ryazan region in numbers, 992 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Makosko, A.V. Matesheva, Innovations, 10(168), 98 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Osipova, Scientific Problems of the National Security of the Russian Federation, 1, 82 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Petrov, Human Ecology, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Starodubov, Healthcare in the Transition Period: from Inpatient to Primary Health Care, 4, 3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.U. Khabriev, A.L. Lindenbraten, Yu.M. Komarov, Problems of social hygiene, public health and the history of medicine, 3(3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bakulina, V. Fedoskin, M. Pikushina, V. Kukhar, E. Kot, International Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, 14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kondakova, V.I. Levin, I.P. Lgova, Yu.V. Lomova, E.A. Vologzhanina, O.A. Antoshina, International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rudez, N. Janssen, E. Kilinc, Environmental health perspectives, 117 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Suvorova, Е.Yu. Orekhova, L.K. Grebenkina, M.A. Stavryuk, Pedagogical conditions of formation of professional competence of students of technical university Tche Quimica, 17, 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.