E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- I.G. Ushachev, et. al Formation of innovation system of AIC: mechanism of transfer of innovations (Moscow: Scientific consultant, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Fedorenko, T.E. Marinchenko, V.N. Kuzmin, Organizational and Economic Mechanism of Innovation Transfer in Agro-industrial Complex (Moscow: Rosinformagrotekh, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Marinchenko, Machinery and equipment for rural area, 1, 40-46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petrikov, Agribusiness: Economics, Management, 9, 4-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Korolkova, V.N. Kuzmin, T.E. Marinchenko, A.V. Goryacheva, Support and Stimulation of Demand for Innovative Products and Technologies in the Agricultural Sector (Moscow: Rosinformagrotekh, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Byzov, Rating Methodology, available at: https://www.proza.ru/2011/09/18/163 [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Prokopyev, D.A. Chepik, L.Kh. Botasheva, Agricultural Economics of Russia, 2, 73-79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sandu, V.I. Nechaev, N.E. Ryzhenkova, Economics, labour, management in agriculture, 3(60), 3-8 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Khokhlova, Y.A. Yushina, Improvement of the mechanism of management of investment projects, Proceedings of Int. Scientific Conf. Information Society: Health, Economics and Law (Irkutsk, March 13-14, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Golubev, Bulletin of the V.P. Goryachkin Moscow State Agroengineering University, 6 (94), 46-52 (2019), https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41565006 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sandu, N.E. Ryzhenkova, Scientific review: theory and practice, 4, 6-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Koutsouris, E. Zarokosta, Journal of Rural Studies, 73, 176-185 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hermans, M. Stuiver, P. Beers, K. Kok, Agric. Syst 115, 117–128 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Koutsouris, Agriscience to Agribusiness. Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management, 337-359 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mathe et al. Typology of Innovation Support Services (2016) https://agrispin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Report_Typology.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Bo Feng, Jian Ma, Zhi-Ping Fan, Expert Systems with Applications 38(5), 5532-5543 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Marinchenko, V.N. Kuzmin, Machinery and equipment for rural area 2, 27-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mazurkiewicz, B, Poteralska, Procedia Engineering 182, 457-465 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Poteralska, Procedia Engineering 182, 587-593 (2017), available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.03.160 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev et al Methodological approaches to the development of innovation and investment in the agricultural sector (Moscow: Scientific consultant, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.