E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- N. Afanasieva, Ya. Opanasenko, Theory and practice of modern psychology, 5, 176 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asriani Asriani, Devia Lorensa, Febrida Saputri, Tetra Hidayati, International Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting Research (IJEBAR), 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wolfgang Boos, Michael Salmen, Thomas Kuhlmann, Tobias Hensen, Maximilian Stark, Successful Motivation of Employees in Tool Making (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bob Cote, Motivating Multigenerational Employees: Is there a difference? (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Desmond Daly, Brian Kleiner, How to motivate problem employees. Work Study, 44, 5 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Charles Hanson, Recruiting and Motivating Individual Employees (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kalmykova, I.P. Solovyova, MOTIVATION OF EMPLOYEE AT AN INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE, 199 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lubov Lipych, Oksana Khilukha, Myroslava Kushnir, Viktor Zagoruyko, Economic journal of Lesia Ukrainka Eastern European National University, 11, 32 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sergey Lehnovich, Aelita Shaburova, Interexpo GEO-Siberia, 6, 145 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah OĞRAK, SOCIAL MENTALITY AND RESEARCHER THINKERS JOURNAL, 4, 1316 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linzzy Puyri, Hazmanan Pasaribu, The Effect of Leadership and Motivation on Employee Performance (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Moeed Sandhu, Javed Iqbal, Waris Ali, Muhmmad Tufail, Journal of Business and Social Review in Emerging Economies, 3, 91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Samundeswari, Factor that motivated the employees to get employment in V.O.C.Port trust (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Alina Sinetskaya, Elena Kizil’, Scholarly Notes of Komsomolsk-na-Amure State Technical University, 2, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Gede Susila, I. Suarmanayasa, Putu Gede, The Effect of Training and Work Motivation on Employee Performance, 83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kezban Talak, Pressacademia, 11, 233 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andriyati Tanjung, Rahma Wahdiniwaty, The Influence of Motivation on Employee Satisfaction and the Impact of Employee Performance in Cooperation (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ewa Wszendybył-Skulska, Prace Naukowe Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu, 63, 235 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.