E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- A.A. Stackelberg, Synanthropic Diptera of the USSR, 60, 163 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- F.M.V. Baldacchino, Transmission of pathogens by Stomoxys flies (Diptera, Muscidae): a review, Parasite, 20(26) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P.Y. Sprygin, Transmission of lumpy skin disease: a short review. Virus research, 269:197637 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Veselkinym, Tr. Questions of Vet. arachno-entomology and vet. Sanitations, 4, 3-10 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Burtseva, Fauna, ecology, biology of zoophilous flies of the Ivanovo region and measures to combat them, Dis... c.v.sc., 03.00.19 (Parasitology, Ivanovo, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lubvina, Samara Bulletin, 1(14), 38-41 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Veselkinym, Entomological review, 45(4), 779-793 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Ragimkhanova, Sh.K. Aliev, Russian parasitological journal, 3, 77-81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Grigorievoy, Ecological features of zoophilous flies of cattle in the North-West of the non-Chernozem zone of Russia, Abstract dis. K. b. n., (SP., 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sprygin, PLOS ONE, 15(5), e0232584 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S.M. Tuppurainen, Transbound. Emerg. Dis., 58, 93–104 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Sprygin, Transbound. Emerg. Dis., 65(6), 1514-1521 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chihota, Attempted mechanical transmission of lumpy skin disease virus by biting insects, Med. Vet. Entomol., 17, 294–300 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.H.A. Sohier, Sci Rep. of, (9), 20076 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S.B. Mafirakureva,Tropical Animal Health and Production., 49(1), 47-54 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.M.V. Karaulov, Forecast for nodular dermatitis in cattle in the Russian Federation for 2017, 135-163 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Baily, T.L. Whitfield, B.J. Smille, J. Econ. Entomol, 66(2), 410—411 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.