E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- W. Davis, Rodale Books, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ogrodowska, R. Zadernowski, S. Czaplicki, D. Derewiaka, B. Wronowska, Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences, 165 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Chugunova, N. Leyberova, E. Kryukova, Confectionery production, 1, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chemenkova, S. Leonova, T. Nikiforova, A. Zagranichnaya, E. Chernenkov, O. Kalugina, E. Badamshina, I. Gazeev. OnLine Journal of Biological Sciences, 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venturi, V. Galli, N. Pini, S. Guerrini, L. Granchi, Foods, 8, 218 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Calderón De La Barca, M.E. Rojas-Martínez, Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 3, 65 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karandeep, C. Navnidhi, S. Poorva, Foods and Raw Materials, 2, 419 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gebreil, M. Ali, E. Mousa, Food and Nutrition Sciences, 336 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rustemova, N. Kydyraliev, M. Sadigova, N. Batyrbayeva, BIO Web of Conferences, 17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lobanov, Y.I. Slepokurova, I.M. Zharkova, T.N. Koleva, Y.F. Roslyakov, A.P. Krasteva, Foods and Raw Materials, 474 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pastushkova, O. Chugunova, N. Leyberova, Modern problems of science and education, 1-1, 110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31986-2012. Public catering service. Method of sensory evaluation of catering products, 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54607.2-2012. Public catering services. Methods of laboratory control of public catering H. J. Van Niekerk, M. J. Viljoen, Land Degradation & Dev., 16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for laboratory quality control of public catering products, 131 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.