E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- J. Gustavsson, C. Cederberg, U. Sonesson & A. Emanuelsson http://www.sik.se/ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mourad, Journal of Cleaner Production, 126 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, The State of Food and Agriculture (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Food losses and organic waste on the consumer market of the Russian Federation. Moscow school of management “Skolkovo” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ryzhkova, Theoretical and applied aspects of the development of modern entrepreneurship: monograph (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption around the world, https://www.who.int/ (2004) [Google Scholar]
- HLP, Food loss and waste in the context of sustainable food systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplinsky, Problems of economic transition, 47(2) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Girotto, L. Alibardi, R. Cossu, Waste Management, 45 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vegetable and fruit waste: types, processing and reuse, https://rcycle.net/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chalak, C. Abou Daher, J. Chaaban, M. G. Abiad, Waste Management, 48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Valérie L. Almli, Ilona E. de Hooge, Anne Normann and Kostas Karantininis, Waste Reduction, Foods 6 (12) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nutz, M. Sievers, Geneva (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Meagher, A. Gillman, D.C. Campbell, Sustainability, 12(15) (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.