E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- Nam, T., & Pardo, Conceptualizing smart city with dimensions of technology, people, and institutions. In Proceedings of the 12th annual international digital government research conference: digital government innovation in challenging times, 282 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Signore R., Stegman M.O., Creamer J. The ODBC solution: Open database connectivity in distributed environments.–McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Fotheringham, S., Rogerson, P., Spatial analysis and GIS (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hand D.J., Data Mining, Encyclopedia of Environmetrics, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Penshin I.N., Evstratova L.G. Navigation network construction method for survey points using cartographic urban environment information //E3S Web of Conferences, . 149, 02001, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping D.P.Y.C.R., Jiliang G. Algorithm of Spatial Select Query in GIS Based on the Improved Quadtree with the Case of ESRI SHAPE File [J] //Computer Engineering and Applications, 13 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Piórkowski A. et al. Mysql spatial and postgis–implementations of spatial data standards //Electronic journal of Polish agricultural universities, 14, 1-8 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.