E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- H. Abdullah, R. Darvishzadeh, A.K. Skidmore, M. Heurich, Remote Sens. 11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kharuk, S.T. Im, M.L. Dvinskaya, Russian Journal of Ecology, 3 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Saigin, S.A. Bartalev, F.V. Stytsenko, A method for detecting long-term drying out of dark coniferous forests in Russia based on satellite data, in Proceedings of the 17th All-Russian Open Conference “Current Problems of Remote Sensing of The Earth From Space”, Space Research Institute, 11-15 November 2019, Moscow, Russia (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Davidovich, L.V. Katkovsky, Recognition of tree vegetation stress in aerospace imagery, in Proceedings of the GIS technologies in geosciences, BSU, 13 November 2019, Minsk, Belarus (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Belyaev, L.V. Katkovskiy, Optical remote sensing, BSU, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.