E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- Agriculture sustainability and risk assessment under climate change. Global climate change and risk assessment in agriculture in Russia. (Saint-Petersburg. 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Armenia’s Third National Communication on Climate Change. (Yerevan, Lusabats. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Armenia’s Fourth National Communication on Climate Change. (Yerevan, UNDP Armenia. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Goryanina, A.M. Medvedev The agrarian scientific journal. 12, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC: Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, G.V. Guloyan MACSUR Science Conference. (Berlin. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, G.V. Guloyan, H.S. Qocharyan International conference landscape dimensions of sustainable development: science–planning–governance. ICLDS-2017. (Tbilisi, Georgia. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, M.S. Mkhitaryan MACSUR Science Conference. (Berlin. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, M.S. Mkhitaryan Ukrainian hydrometeorological journal. 21, 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.