E3S Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2020Topical Problems of Agriculture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Mathematical Models for Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||23 December 2020|
- Quick M C, Dyksterhuis P 1994 Cross-shore transport for beaches of mixed sand and gravel International Symposiu M:Waves-physical and numerical modeling (Canadian Society of Civil Engineers) p 1443 [Google Scholar]
- Simm J D, Brampton A H, Beech N W, Brooke J S Beach Management Manual Report 153 (Construction Industry Research and Information Association) [Google Scholar]
- Kantarzhi I G, Rogachko S I, Vaytman V V 2007 Hydraulic engineering 2 23 [Google Scholar]
- 2008 Engineering and geological surveys as part of the project “Creation of a cargo area of the port of Sochi with the creation of coastal infrastructure at the mouth of the Psou River” [Google Scholar]
- Bondareva E V, Kantarzhi I G 2009 Hydraulic engineering 12 33 [Google Scholar]
- Bondareva E, Kantardgi I 2009 Proc. of 9-th International Conference on the Mediterranean Coastal Environment (MEDCOAST 09) (Sochi, Turkey) p 765 [Google Scholar]
- Ackers P, White W R 1973 Proceedings of the ASCE 99(HY11) 2041 [Google Scholar]
- Kantarzhi I G, Antsyferov M S 2005 Oceanology 45(2) 173 [Google Scholar]
- Pelnard-Considere R 1956 Quatr. J. Hydraulique Paris 3(N1) [Google Scholar]
- Leontiev I O 2001 Coastal Dynamics: Waves, Currents, Sediment Flows (M: GEOS) p 272 [Google Scholar]
- Van Wellen E, Chadwick A J, Mason T 2000 Coastal Engineering 40 243 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chadwick A J 1991 Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers 2(91a) 719 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chadwick A J 1991 Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers 2(91b) 739 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrov V A, Yaroslavtsev N A 1985 Water resources (M.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.