E3S Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2020Topical Problems of Agriculture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Green IT Engineering|
|Published online||23 December 2020|
- V.A. Chetvergov, Reliability of locomotives: a textbook for higher educational institutions of the railway transport (M.: Marshrut, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Shantarenko, Principles for assessing the quality of traction rolling stock functioning in the structure of the transportation process on railway, Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Science and Education 2005”, Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport 60, 57–60 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Savoskin, Strength and reliability of the rolling stock of railways (M.: Mashinostroenie, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Stepin, Resistance of materials: a textbook for mechanical engineering specialties of universities (7th ed. M.: Higher school, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ivanov, Machine parts: textbook for students of higher technical educational institutions (5th ed., Rev. M.: Higher school, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Iosilevich, Applied mechanics: textbook for universities (M.: Higher school, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27.002-89. Reliability in technology. Terms and Definitions (M.: Publishing house of standards, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Grigorenko, Improving the efficiency of locomotive use under operating conditions on the railways of the Eastern region of Russia: thesis in the form of scientific report of Doctor in Engineering: 05.22.07 (Omsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Slattery, The theory of transfer of momentum, energy and mass in continuous media (Moscow: Energiya 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bezukhov, Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity, plasticity and creep (M: Higher school. 1961) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Abovskiy, N.P. Andreev, A.P. Deruga, Variational principles of the theory of elasticity and theory of shells (Moscow: Nauka, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kilchevsky, Course of theoretical mechanics 2, 544 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Shantarenko, Mathematical modeling of the stress state of the suspension of the traction motor of the electric locomotive, Journal of the Rostov State University of Railways 2 (58), 46–51 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8732-78. Seamless hot-deformed steel pipes. Range (M.: Standartinform, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bezukhov, N.I. Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity, plasticity and creep (M.: Higher school, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sorokin, Grade guide of steels and alloys (M.: Mashinostroenie, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiselev, The regularity of the occurrence of vibro-shock oscillations in traction electric drives of locomotives, Thesis of Dr. in Engineering (Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Pakhomov, Assessment of the level of impulse influence of rail joints on a locomotive wheel, Interaction of rolling stock and tracks, dynamics of locomotives: Interuniversity collection of scientific works, Omsk State Transport University 128, 9-16 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Belyaev, Resistance of materials (M.: Publishing house “Nauka”, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Pavlenko, Dynamics of traction drives of main locomotives (M.: Mashinostroenie, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Galiev, On the longitudinal dynamics of bogies, Railway transport 5, 38–40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V Yu Alpatov and M I Balzannikov 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 913 032057. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/913/3/032057 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V Yu Alpatov and S M Petrov 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 913 042037. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/913/4/042037 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.