E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- A.B. Laptev, T.P. Turova, D.Sh. Sokolova, Destruction of Polyesters by Fouling Microorganisms in Aquatic Environment. Modern approaches to the assessment of the impact of external factors on materials and complex technical systems materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference, Climate-2019, 212–216 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kurchev, E.V. Nikolaev, A.V. Golubev, A.B. Laptev, Biodegradation of Thermoplastic Materials Based on Polyesters in Aquatic Environment of Various Mineralization. Modern approaches to the assessment of the impact of external factors on materials and complex technical systems materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference, Climate-2019, 227–232 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Method of Processing Technical Gases and Device. Pat. №2287492, Russian Federation, № 2005128408/15; declared. 01. 09.2005;pub. 20.11.2006, Byul. № 32, 16 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Method of Corrosive Environment Treatment. Pat. №2293707, Russian Federation, № 2005128408/15; declared. 01. 09.2005;pub. 20.02.2007, Byul. № 3 p.25 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Laptev, E.V. Nikolaev, E.V. Kurchev, Yu.S. Goryashnik, Features of Biodegradation of Thermoplastics Based on Polyesters in Different Climatic Zones. Electronic scientific journal “Proceedings of VIAM”, 7 (79),84–91 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kogan, E.V. Nikolaev, A.V. Golubev, A.B. Laptev, D.A. Movenko, Stages of Biofouling and Corrosion of Steel in the Black Sea Water, 6(78),83–94 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Railkin, Colonization of solid bodies by benthic organisms, 427 (Publishing House of St Petersburg University, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Fletcher, The Effect of Culture Concentration and Age, Time, Temperature on Bacterial Attachment to Polystyrene. Can.J.Microbial, 23(1), 1–6 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vague, C.M. Duarte, C. Marrise, Phytoplancton Colonization by Bacteria Encounter Probability as a Limiting Factor. Marine ecology programm series, 54 (1-2), 137–140 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fletcher, Bacterial ahesion: mechanism and fisiological Significance, 476 (Plenum Press, New York, London, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, A.A. Alhimenko, N.O. Shaposhnikov, A.S. Tsvetkov, A.V. Shirokov, Study of the crystallographic texture of pipe steel. Letters on Materials, 10(1), 48–53 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Derjaguin, Selected works of Derjaguin B.V. Vol.1. Surface forces in Thin films and Disperse systems. Progress in surface science, 40, 465 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lips, N.E. Jessup, Colloidal aspects of bacterial adhesion. Adhesion of microorganism to Sufases, 5–27 (Acad Press, London et all, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Laptev, A.V. Golubev, D.M. Kireev, E.V. Nikolaev, To the Question of Biodegradation of Polymeric Materials in Natural Environments. Electronic scientific journal “Proceedings of VIAM”, 9 (81),100–107 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Latypova, O.R. Latypov, D.E. Bugai, Influence of electrode potential on the depth of pitting corrosion in the surface structures of placed steel. Nanotehnologii v stroitel’stve (Nanotechnologies in Construction), 10(3), 167–178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.