E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- D. Latypova, O. Latypov, D. Bugai, Nanotechnologies in Construction, Vol.10, no.3. 167–178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Scherbakov, I. Kasatkina V., A. Palicheva, Corrosion: materials, protection, № 9, 31–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Latypov, D. Bugai, E. Boev, Chem. and Petrol. Eng.Vol.51, Iss.3, 283–285 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cherepashkin, D. Latypova, E. Boev, Problems of collection, preparation and transportation of oil and petroleum products, № 4 (114),73–84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kostitsyna, A. Shakhmatov, A. Davydov, E3S Web Conf., 121, 04006 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Altsibeeva V. Burlov, T. Kuzinova, Corrosion: materials, protection, № 3, 6–10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Golubev, A. Laptev, E. Alekseeva, N. Shaposhnikov, A. Povyshev, M. Kurakin E3S Web Conf., 121, 02006 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.Latypov, f Oilfield Equipment by Management of Electrochemical Parameters of the Medium Chem. and Petrol. Eng. Vol.51, Iss.7. 522–525 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Skuridin, D. Latypova, M. Pechenkina, O. Latypov, D. Bugai, V. Ryabukhina, Oil industry. 5, 84–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Latypova, Oil and gas business, Т. 17, № 3. 68–73 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.