E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||GIS for Regional Sustainable Development|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- M. A. Rakhmatov, V. Z. Zaripov. Cluster integration, innovation and economic growth. Тashkent, Zamin Nashr, 165 p (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Andronova, Yu. P. Bachinina, Cluster approach in the ensuring of the competitiveness of the region. Monograph – Tyumen: Tyumen state oil and gas University, 120 p (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Avezbaev, S.N. Volkov, Automated design systems in land management. Textbook. Toshkent, 168 b (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Volkov, Automated design systems in land management. Textbook. Moscow, 667 p (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Chertovitsky, A. K. Bazarov, Land use Economics. Textbook. Tashkent, TIIM, 220 p (2009) [Google Scholar]
- U. P. Umurzakov, Improving the efficiency of using the resource potential of the agricultural sector of the economy of Uzbekistan. Monograph. Tashkent, “Fan”, 211 p (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Papaskiri, Geoinformation systems and computer-aided design technologies in land management. Educational and methodological guide (4th edition, revised and supplemented) Moscow: publishing house “New printing technologies”, 249 p (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Papaskiri, Automation of land management design and land management (efficiency and organization). Land management, cadastre and land monitoring, Moscow: Panorama publishing house, Athena publishing House, 5, Pp. 12-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Hamidov, The role of land management in organization of rational use and protection. European Sciences review Scientific journal № 11–12 (November–December), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Land Records and the Role of Government. — London: Land and Property Economics, p.10 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Google Maps. Access mode: https://www.google.com/maps [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.