E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||GIS for Regional Sustainable Development|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- S. Avezbayev, S. Voklov, Land management projecting. Textbook, Tashkent: Yangi asr avlodi, p. 784, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Rakhmonov, Sh. Narbayev, Z. Muqumov, Land resource management. Textbook, TIIAME, p. 157, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Voklov. Basics of land management. Textbooks and manuals for students of higher educational institutions. Moscow: P. 53-59. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Azadi, E. Vanhaute, K. Janečková, P. Sklenička, D. Teklemariam, L. Feng, F. Witlox, Evolution of land distribution in the context of development theories, Land Use Policy, P. 1-9, 97 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2020.104730 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Abdullaev, M. Giordano, A. Rasulov, “Cotton in Uzbekistan: water and welfare”, The cotton sector in Central Asia economic policy and development challenges. The School of Oriental and African Studies. University of London, London: P. 112-128, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bloch, “Agrarian reform in Uzbekistan and other Central Asian countries”, Land Tenure Center University of Wisconsin–Madison, WORKING PAPER, NO. 49, May (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hennig, A. Nazarkulova, Benefits and Challenges of eLearning in Central Asia. International Journal of Geoinformatics, P. 43-51, 15, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Popovici, K. Gheorghe, Assessment of changes in land-use and land-cover pattern in Romania using CORINE Land Cover database. Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 8, P. 195-208, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonji, and G. Taff, “Using satellite data to monitor land-use land-cover change in North-eastern Latvia” Springerplus 3(1): 61. (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rogan, and D. Chen, “Remote sensing technology for mapping and monitoring landcover and land-use change” Progress in planning 61(4): P. 301-325. (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Report on the State of Land Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan, (2010-2019). State committee for land resources, geodesy, cartography and state cadastre of the Republic of Uzbekistan. https://ygk.uz/ [Google Scholar]
- Land Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, Adolat, (2018). https://ygk.uz/uz/node/705 [Google Scholar]
- Land fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan, (2010-2019). State committee for land resources, geodesy, cartography and state cadastre of the Republic of Uzbekistan. https://ygk.uz/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohd, and Ch. Ruzinoor, Online 3D terrain visualisation using Unity 3D game engine: A comparison of different contour intervals terrain data draped with UAV images, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 37, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, S. Zhao, H. Yang, D. Cong, Z. Zhang. A Bi-Band Binary Mask Based LandUse Change Detection Using Landsat 8 OLI Imagery. Sustainability, 9 (3), p. 479, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. R. Abd El-Kawy, J. K. Rød, H. A. Ismail, A. S. Suliman. Land use and land cover change detection in the western Nile delta of Egypt using remote sensing data. Applied Geography, 31 (2), p. 483, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Abino, S.Y. Kim, M. N. Jang, Y. J. Lee, J. S. Chung. Assessing land use and land cover of the Marikina sub-watershed, Philippines. Forest Science and Technology, 11 (2), p. 65, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Land Code of the Russian Federation of October 25, (2001). https://cis-legislation.com/document.fwx?rgn=3104 [Google Scholar]
- A. Altiyev. Development of mechanisms of regulating the system of using land resources, Doctoral dissertation, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Enemark, Building land information policies. Proceedings of Special Forum on Building Land Information Policies in the Americas. Aguascalientes, Mexico, Citeseer, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gorji, A. Tanik, E. Sertel “Soil salinity prediction, monitoring and mapping using modern technologies” Procedia Earth and Planetary Science 15: P. 507-512, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Akbarov, B. Markus, and A. Podor, Development of Advanced Education in Geoinformatics for Enabling Sustainable Development in Uzbekistan. Proceedings FIG Congress, P. 1-15, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.