E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||GIS for Management in the Field of Environmental Protection|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- Сh.A bdirov, Public health and priority issues of medical-ecological research in the conditions of the South Aral Sea region, Medical-ecological problems of the Aral Sea region and public health, Nukus (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Сh. A. Abdirov, N. A. Agadjanyan, A. E. Severin, Ecology and human health, Nukus, Karakalpakstan, 103, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Ataniyazova, Aral crisis and medical-social problems of Karakalpakstan, Nukus, Bilim, 116, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Reimov, L. G. Konstantinova, Extremality of the environment and human ecology in the South Aral Sea region, Abstracts of rep. scientific Pract. Conf. “Human ecology and regional pathology of the Aral Sea region”, Nukus, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu. Shardakova, L. V. Usmanova, Statistical analysis of dust storms in the Aral Sea region, Sat. thesis. Int. scientific practical conf. “Problems of rational use and protection of biological resources of the South Aral Sea region”, Nukus, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. R. Turdimambetov, A. Madreimov, Territorial differentiation of natural conditions and nosogeographic situation in the Republic of Karakalpakstan. J. Bul. Geo. Soc. Uzb. 41, issue 62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical collections of the Institute of Health and Medical Statistics of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Nukus, (2009-2018) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of laboratory control of environmental objects of the Republican Center of SSES of the Ministry of Health of the RK. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization material [Google Scholar]
- K. Pearson, Notes on regression and inheritance in the case of two parents, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. 58: 240–242 (1895) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. S. G. Student, Probable error of a correlation coefficient, Biometrika. 6 (2-3): 302–310. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/6.2-3.302 (1908) [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Soper, A. W. Young, B. M. Cave, A. Lee, K. Pearson, On the distribution of the correlation coefficient in small samples. Appendix II to the papers of “Student” and R.A. Fisher. A co-operative study, Biometrika. 11 (4): 328–413. doi: 10.1093/biomet/11.4.328 (1917) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.