E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||GIS for Management in the Field of Environmental Protection|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- Z. Yu, T. Qin, D. Yan, M. Yan, The impact on the ecosystem services value of the ecological shelter zone reconstruction in the upper reaches the basin of the Yangtze river in China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. p.15. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Z. Yang, S. Guo, Q. Wang, K. Zhan, Ecological changes in the Minqin oasis belt over the past 20 years. Acta Prataculturae Sinica. P.14-24. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhengzhong, W. Yingju, L. Jiaqiang, Influence of plantation of a shelter-belt on component of organic carbon in the Taklimakan desert over last decade. E3S Web of Conferences. p.53. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuo, Z. Pan, A. Zhang, D. Yu, Z. Zuo, Spatial wind speed and surface wind erosion characteristics of farm-shelter forest nework in arid sandy area. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering. P.135-141. ( 2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kachova, G. Hinkov, E. Popov, L. Trichkov. Agroforestry in Bulgaria: history, presence status and prospects./ V // Agroforestry Systems P.655-665 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lantzanakis, Z. Mitraka, N. Chrysoulakis, Comparison of Physically and Image Based Atmospheric Correction Methods for Sentinel-2 Satellite Imagery. Perspectives on Atmospheric Sciences P. 255-261. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Marcela, P. Marco, S. Andreas, S. Harald, Relationships between forest variables and remote sensing data in a Nothofaguspumilio forest. Journal Geocarto International. P.25-43. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mateo, J. Tomislav, The effect of fusing Sentinel-2 bands on land-cover classification. Johnson International Journal of Remote Sensing. p. 39. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitchell, B. Mora, Current remote sensing approaches to monitoring forest degradation in suport of countries measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) systems for REDD. Carbon Balance Management P. 9-10. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Miyamoto, Decreased Rice Production as the Result of Windbreak-cutting. Journal of Agricultural Meteorology. P.145-148. (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nisa, Evaluation of roadside green belt trees damaged by mistletoes parasite plant in Mean Merdeka Road, Central Jakarta, Indonesia. IOP Conference Series: Earthand Environmental Science p.203. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pengyu, L. Fabian, B. Chandrashekhar. Pengyu, Annual Cropland Mapping Using Reference Landsat Time Series A Case Study in Central Asia. Distance Sensing P.10-12. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Da, M. Fleckenstein, P. Leinenkugel, A. Parker, N. Oppelt, C. Kuenzer, Tropical forest cover dynamics for Latin America using Earth observation data: a review covering the continental, regional, and local scale. International Journal of Distance Sensing. Published online. P.3196-3242 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.W Roberts, S. Tesfamichael, M. Gebreslasie, J. Aardt, Forest structural assessment using remote sensing technologies: an overview of the current state of the art. Southern Hemisphere Forestry Journal. p.69. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Romijn, C. B. Lantican, M. Herold, Assessing change in national forest monitoring capacities of 99 tropical contries. Forest Ecology and Management Vol. 352. p. 109-123. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yakimov, The value of afforestation afforestation to combat erosion processes on agricultural land. Land of Belarus – (2014). p. 3-7.A. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.