E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||GIS for Management in the Field of Environmental Protection|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- P. Reimov, D. Fayzieva. The Present State of the South Aral Sea Area in x“The Aral Sea The Devastation and Partial Rehabilitation of a Great Lake” eds. Micklin P. et al., Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 171-206 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rafikov, Sh.E. Ergashev, E. Khayadaorov. South Aral Sea basin desertification processes. Tashkent (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bannari, D. Morin, F. Bonn, R. Huete. A review of vegetation indices//Remote Sensing Reviews, 13 (1-2), 95-120 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xie. Remote sensing imagery in vegetation mapping: a review//Journal of Plant Ecology, 1(1), 9-23 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Govender, K. Chetty, H. Bulcock. A review of hyperspectral remote sensing and its application in vegetation and water resource studies//Waters SA, 33(2), 145-151 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xue, B. Su. Significant Remote Sensing Vegetation Indices: A Review of Developments and Applications//Journal of sensors. 1-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Konyuskova. Digital soil mapping of solonetz regions in the Northern Caspian lowland. Moscow. KMK Scientific press. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Popov. Aral Problems and Amudaria delta landscapes. Tashkent, Fan, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chibilve. Modern dynamics of ecosystem components in the deser-steppe regions of Russia Eds. et al. Moscow (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zaletaev. Ecosystem of rivers' floodplains: structure, dynamics, resource potential. Moscow, IWP RAS. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Turner, R.H. Gardner, R.V. O’Neill. Landscape ecology in theory and practice. Pattern and Process. Springer. 401 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bakhiev, S.E. Treshkin, N.K. Mamutov. Geobotanic aspects of degradation and productivity enhancement for arid zone plant communities. Vestnik KKO AN RUz. No.4. 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Kuz’mina, S.E. Treshkin, N.K. Mamutov. An Influence of Climatic Changes on Formation of Vegetation Modelled in Dry Area of the Aral Sea //Arid Ecosystem. 10 (21), 82-94 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Novikova, Zh.V. Kuz’mina, T.V. Dilkareva, N.U. Trofimova. Preservation of the tugai bio-complex diversity within Amudarya and Syrdarya river deltas in aridization conditions // Ecological research and monitoring of the Aral Sea deltas. A basis for restoration. UNESCO Aral Sea Project. 1997-2000 Final Scientific reports. – Paris. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mamutov. New approach and methods of nature protection activity management in Aral Sea region. Proceeding of the VIII INTECOL International Congress of Ecology/ Seoul. Korea. 176 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mamutov, N.M. Novikova. Productivity of conditions of artificial watering at the Amudarya river delta. African Journal of Range & Forage Science. 20(2), 147-152 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Treshkin, N.K. Mamutov. The modern state of vegetation cover of the Amudarya Delta and problems of biodiversity conservation. XVII International Botanical Congress/ Vienna, Austria 17-27 July, 578-579 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mamutov, P.R. Reymov, V.A. Statov, S.J. Abdreymov Change of main type of flora of the south of the Aral Sea region as result of environment degradation. XVII International Botanical Congress Vienna, Austria, Europe 17-23 July, 617 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Khakimov. Soil and ameliorative conditions of desertified deltas. Puschino. (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.