E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||GIS in Agriculture|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- “National report on the state of land resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, “Davyergeodezkadastr”, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Stupen, M. Stupen, O. Stupen, “Electronic agricultural maps formation on the basis of GIS and earth remote sensing”, Sci. Pap. Ser. Man. Eco.Eng.Agr. Rur. Dev, vol. 18, no.4, pp. 347-352, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rodin, “Analysis and preparation of RS data from open sources for precision farming systems”, Sci. Tech. J. Geod. Cartog. Nav “Geoprofi”, Vol. 6, pp. 16-19, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lebourgeois, S. Dupuy, É. Vintrou, M. Ameline, S. Butler and A. Bégué, “A Combined Random Forest and OBIA Classification Scheme for Mapping Smallholder Agriculture at Different Nomenclature Levels Using Multisource Data (Simulated Sentinel-2 Time Series, VHRS and DEM)”, Rem. Sen. Op. Acc. J, Vol. 9, no.3, pp. 120, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bello, N. Chigbu, I. Agbaje, “Large scale mapping: an empirical comparison of pixel-based and object-based classifications of remotely sensed data”, South Afr. J. Geo, Vol. 6, no.3, pp. 277-294, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gianinetto, “Updating Large Scale Topographic Databases in Italian Urban Areas with Submeter QuickBird Images”, Int. J. Nav. Obs. Vol. 2008, pp. 1-9, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Teijun, “The capability of IKONOS images for 1:10000 mapping informatsion China”, Master Thesis, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. UP-5065 “On measures for strengthening control over protection and rational management of land, improvement of geodetic and cartographic activity, regulating keeping state cadastre and state registers”, (Date of text: 31 May 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. PP-4709 “On additional measures for specialization of the regions in the production of agricultural commodities”, (Date of text: 11 May 2020) [Google Scholar]
- (8) Instructions for interpretation aerial images and photoplans at scales of 1: 10, 000 and 1: 25, 000 for the purposes of land management, state land registration and land cadastre, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pokhorova, “Socio-economic maps”, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.