E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||GIS in Agriculture|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- I. Abdullaev, S. Rakhmatullaev. Transformation of water management in Central Asia: From State-centric, hydraulic mission to socio-political control. Environ. Earth Sci.  (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Antonov Water resources of Uzbekistan as part of the total water resources of the Aral Sea basin and their use in modern conditions and in the future. Water resources, problems of the Aral Sea and the environment. Collection of proceedings. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Borsuk Lithodynamic flows in river basins. Ecology of river basins: Proceedings of the  (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Dmitriev Concepts of plastic relief and soil science soil science.  (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Groll, Chr. Opp, R. Kulmatov, M. Ikramova I. Normatov, Water quality, potential conflicts and solutions—an upstream–downstream analysis of the transnational Zarafshan River (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan). Environ Earth Sci. (2013) DOI 10.1007/s12665-013-2988-5 [Google Scholar]
- K. W. F. Howard, K.K. Howard, The new “Silk Road Economic Belt” as a threat to the sustainable management of Central Asia’s transboundary water resources. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Korsunov Methodology of soil ecological and geographical research and soil cartography //V.M. Korsunov, E.N. Kraseha, B.B. Raldin-Ulan-Ude: Publishing house of BNC SB RAS. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kulmatov, M Groll, Ch. Opp, M. R. Rosen and D. Kulmatova, “Spatial and Temporal Changes of Transboundary Pollutants in the Zarafshan River, Uzbekistan, ” Water, Air and Soil Pollution (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kulmatov, Ch. Opp M. Groll, M. Kulmatova, Assessment of Water Quality of the Trans-Boundary Zarafshan River in the Territory of Uzbekistan. Journal of Water Resource and Protection (2013) doi: 10.4236/jwarp.2013.51003 [Google Scholar]
- Method of plastic relief in thematic mapping. Pushchino: ONTI NCBI, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Nazarov, Abiogenic flows in arid geosystems: optimization of nature management (based on materials from the lower part of the Zarafshan river basin). (1992) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ruzikulova Ways to improve methods of land-reclamation map of Zarafshan oasis. GOSNIIPA (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, Application of the method of relief plasticity in drawing up a map of groundwater mineralization. Method of plastic relief in thematic mapping. NCBI of the USSR Academy of Sciences (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, U.K. Abdunazarov, O.Sh. Ruzikulova, The role of topographic maps in identifying the formation of flow geosystems of the earth’s surface of the Zarafshan river valley // Actual problems of geography: materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, A.U. Akhmedov, G.T. Parpiev, O.Sh. Ruzikulova, Geometric feature of morphological structure and water-salt regime of the middle and lower part of the Zarafshan river valley // New technologies that increase soil fertility: international scientific conference materials. Tashkent: GOSNIIPA, 2004. – p. 85-88. [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, A.U. Akhmedov, O.Sh. Ruzikulova, System-structural analysis and mapping of soil-reclamation state of irrigated lands of intermountain valleys. Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, O.U. Akhmedov, System analysis in the study of the reclamation state of soils (on the example of the Zarafshan river basin). Materials of the IV Congress of soil science and agrochemists of Uzbekistan. Tashkent GosNIIPA, 2005, -p. 94-104. [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sabitova, A.A. Neskhodimov, P.B. Neiman, Application of the method of relief plasticity to geomorphological zoning on the example of the Eastern part of the Zarafshan river valley // Uzbek geological journal.  (1990). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Shary, Topographical method of second derivatives. Collection of articles “Geometry of structures of the earth’s surface”.  (1991). [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Sochava, Introduction to the doctrine of geosystems. Novosibirsk: Science, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Stepanov, Space and time in the Sciences of soils. Moscow: Science, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Stepanov, Theory of plastic relief and new thematic maps. Science (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Stepanov, N.A. Loshakova, A.I. Satalkin, M.I. Andronova, Composing soil maps using the system cartographic method-plastic relief. Method of plastic relief in thematic mapping. Pushchino: NCBI of the USSR Academy of Sciences. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Toychiev, N.I. Sabitova, Plasticity of modern relief in solving geoecological problems on the example of the Eastern part of the Zarafshan river valley. Geoecologyproblems and prospects. (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.