E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- J.S. Min, H. Hu, Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions from agricultural production in China, CJPRE, 22(07), 21-27 (2012) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Han, L. Zhang, Study on factorization of agricultural carbon emissions change in China— LMDI Decomposition Method based on energy Consumption and Trade, CER, 04, 47-52 (2013) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, J.B. Zhang, H.P. Li, An empirical study on agricultural carbon emissions and economic development in China, JALRE, 25(12), 8-13 (2011) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cao, Y. Wang, S.J. Lei, Research on the spatiotemporal characteristics and decoupling elasticity of agricultural carbon emissions in Shandong Province, JAAS, 48(17), 250-256(2020) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Duan, Y. Zhang, J.B. Zhao, X.M. Bian, Carbon footprint analysis of farmland ecosystem in China, JSWC, 25(05), 203-208(2011) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Wu, L. LI, H.L. Zhang, F. Chen, Effects of conservation tillage on net carbon flux from farmland ecosystems, CJE, 26(12), 2035-2039 (2007) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Zhou, L. Zhu, F. Zhang, Y.C. Zhang, Influencing factors and decoupling elasticity of China’s transportation carbon emissions, E, 11(5), 1157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.