E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Shi Yunlong. (2014) Analysis and Countermeasures on Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in the Pearl River Delta, Yangtze River Delta, and Bohai Rim Economic Circle [J]. Economic Research Guide, 12:8-9+12. [Google Scholar]
- He Jiankun. (2015) Strategic choice of China’s energy revolution and low-carbon development [J]. Journal of Wuhan University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), 1: 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qi. (2018) Challenges and prospects of China’s energy production and consumption revolution [J]. National Governance, 33: 3-12. [Google Scholar]
- Li Junjiang, Wang Ning. (2019) China’s Energy Transition and Path Selection [J]. Administration Reform, 5: 65-73. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jiantang. (2019) Meeting the global energy transition and realizing high-quality development of China’s energy [N]. China Economic Times [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xiaofei. (2005) From “oil shortage” to sustainable development: strategies for energy structure adjustment in Guangdong Province [J]. Coastal Enterprises and Science and Technology, 12: 127-129. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Boqiang. (2019) Increasing innovation to promote energy structure adjustment [J]. Coal Information Weekly, 18: [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yutu, Zhang Longyan. (2016) Analysis of photovoltaic power generation development strategy of a company based on PEST and SWOT analysis methods [J]., 12 :15-16. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pingkuo, Peng Huan, Luo Sai. (2019) Research on the structural characteristics of the driving forces of China’s energy transition. China Population, Resources and Environment, 12:45-56. [Google Scholar]
- Bolwig S, Bazbauers G, Klitkou A, Lund P D, Blumberga A, Gravelsins A, Blumberga D. (2019) Review of modelling energy transitions pathways with application to energy system flexibility[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 101:440-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Tong. (2015) Barriers to energy transition [N]. China Coal News. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Yingxia. (2018) Forecast of Energy Supply and Demand in Hebei Province and Analysis of Development Countermeasures [D]. Hebei University of Economics and Trade. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoxuan, Huang Guohe, Xi Beidou, Xu Hong, Niu Yantao. (2008) The main problems and countermeasures of Beijing’s energy system [J]. Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection, 05: 15-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao. (2009) Analysis of Energy Development and Utilization in Tianjin [J]. City, 05: 68-71. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Shenxing. (2010) Establishing an Optimized Energy Structure Mechanism and Building a LowCarbon Yangtze River Delta [J]. Shanghai Electric Power, 01: 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuanxiu, Xu Changle. (2014) Evaluation of the process of transition and development in the Yangtze River Delta [J]. East China Economic Management, 09: 59-65. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ronggui. (2011) Research on Energy Supply and Demand Forecast and Development Countermeasures of Guangdong Province [D]. Jinan University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Andrews-Speed. (2020) State versus market in China’s low-carbon energy transition: An institutional perspective. Energy Res. Soc. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Qiyun. (2019) The Institutional Path of Renewable Energy Development under the Background of Green Energy Revolution [J]. Zhongzhou Academic Journal, 07: 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Binxian, Liu Xiaohong. (2019) Interregional Differences in Air Pollution, Influencing Factors and Governance Policy Choices: Based on a Comparative Analysis of the Yangtze River Delta, Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and Pearl River Delta [J]. Bulletin of Science and Technology, 08: 197-202. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhixue, Qin Zirui, Wang Huanhuan.(2019) Research on China’s wind power cost level and its influencing factors [J]. Price Theory and Practice, 10: 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xi, Zhao Hailan. (2018) Path of energy conservation and emission reduction: Based on the behavior characteristics of energy consumers [J]. Modern management science, 03: 82-84. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Liping. (2018) Many energy companies are shortlisted for the “Double Hundred Action” [N]. China Energy News. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jie. (2017) Research on the Impact of Government Carbon Regulation on Carbon Emission Reduction Behaviour of Cold Chain Logistics Enterprises [D]. Nanchang University of Aeronautics. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yingfen. (2019) Development of EU Enterprises from the Perspective of Renewable Energy and Its Enlightenment to China [J]. Knowledge Economy, 34: 9-10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.