E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chen S.N. (2019) Current Situation and Countermeasures of Urban Gas Safety Management under the New Situation. Housing and Real Estate, 36: 133. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Chen, C.M. (2016) CiteSpace Technology Text Mining and Visualization (2nd Edition). Capital University of Economics and Business Press, Bei Jing. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, QY., Zheng, L., Su, X.Y., Xu, H.L. (2019) Visualization analysis of chemical safety based on Citespace. Edu. Modern., 6: 229-232. [Google Scholar]
- Ling, X., Zhao, Z.G., Li, X.G. (2019) Application of artificial intelligence technology in pharmaceutical field: visualization analysis of literature based on Web of Science. Chin. Pharm., 30: 433-438. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Chen, C.M. (2017) CiteSpace Technology Text Mining and Visualization (2nd Edition). Capital University of Economics and Business Press. Bei Jing. [Google Scholar]
- Harold A L. (2011) Three Eras of Technology Foresight. Technovation, 31:69-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye, G., Fu, Y., Wang, Y.H. (2019) Review of research on building safety based on CiteSpace from the perspective of behavior. Saf. Environ. Eng., 26: 127-134. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Chen, C.M., Liu, Z.Y. (2015) Methodological function of CiteSpace knowledge Atlas. Stud. Sci. Sci., 33: 242–253. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.