E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- P. Chen, Z.Y. Liu and M.B. Gan, Metal Technology Supervision-Guarantee of Safe and Economical Operation of Gas Turbine Power Plant Units, Gas turbine technology, 2003, vol.16, pp.132-133. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Chen and G.T. Meng, Application of Metal Supervision Techniques in Gas-Steam Combined Cycle Units, Power Equipment, 2006, vol.17, pp.320-325. [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang and Y.S. Wu, Fracture Failureand Prevention Measures of 9FA Gas Turbine Compressor Vanes, Gas turbine technology, 2013, vol.26, pp.48-52. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Xiao, Y. Zhao and S.T. Liu, etc., Analysis of the Causes of Fracture Failure of S1 Stage Blades of 9FA Gas Turbine Compressor-Proceedings of the 2010 Academic Symposium of the Turbine Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Power Engineering, Turbine Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Power Engineering, Shanghai, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Wang, F.Z. Zhou and J.H. Wang, Analysis of the reasons for the fracture of S1 blade of 9FA+e gas turbine compressor, Power System Engineering, 2011, vol.27, pp.69-70. [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Han, Tpical Faults and Handling Approachs of S209FA Gas-Steam Combined Cycle Unit, Gas turbine technology, 2013, vol.26, pp.52-56. [Google Scholar]
- G. Tan, Daily starting and stopping effect on 9FA Combined-Cycle Unit, Master’s degree thesis of South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Ding, and W.X. Zhu, 9FA gas turbine/turbine main steam cut-off and control valve failure, Maintenance and Repair, 2010, vol.4, pp.18-19. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Yao, Failure analysis and treatment of intermediate pressure steam bypass valve of M701F gas-steam combined cycle unit, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Installation, 2019, vol.8, pp.24-25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.