E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Climate Change and Environmental Ecological Sustainable Development Analysis|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Frankignoul C., Kestenare E. Climate Dynamics, 19(8): 633-647(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S., Wang H., Jiang H., Jin Q. H. Variation of sea surface temperature and its influence factors in the North Pacific. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2013, 35(1): 63-75 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Hirose N, Lee H C, Yoon J H. Surface Heat Flux in the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea[J]. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 1999, 29(3):401-417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hsueh Y, Lie H J, Ichikawa H. On the branching of the Kuroshio west of Kyushu[J]. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 1996, 101(C2). [Google Scholar]
- Isobe A. The Taiwan-Tsushima Warm Current System: Its Path and the Transformation of the Water Mass in the East China Sea[J]. Journal of Oceanography, 1999, 55(2):185-195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang D, Yin B, Chai F, et al. The onshore intrusion of Kuroshio subsurface water from February to July and a mechanism for the intrusion variation[J]. Progress in Oceanography, 2018, 167(OCT.):97-115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lei, Wang Bin, Pan Xishan, Han Xue et al. Intercomparison analysis of merged Sea Surface Temperature products for the Bohai, Yellow and East China Seas, Marine Science Bulletin (accepted). [Google Scholar]
- Kurihara, Y., T. Sakurai, and T. Kuragano. Weather Service Bulletin, Special issue, s1-s1873 (2006), (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Kanamitsu M., Ebisuzaki, J. Woollen, S-K Yang, J.J. Hnilo, M. Fiorino, and W. G. L. Potter., Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 1631-1643, (11) 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui Rongshuo, Hongjian T, Ronghui H, et al. The Relationship between Interannual Variations of Summer Precipitation in Eastern China and the SST Anomalies in the East China Sea and Its Adjacent Seas, Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 2012, 36(1):35-46. [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of flood and drought disasters in China, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.