E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Climate Change and Environmental Ecological Sustainable Development Analysis|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development. Our Common Future (The Bruntland Report). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Dahl A L. Achievements and gaps in indicators for sustainability. Ecological Indicators 2012; 17: 14-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaynak S, Altuntas S and Dereli T. Comparing the innovation performance of EU candidate countries: an entropy-based TOPSIS approach. Economic Research 2017; 30(1): 31-54. [Google Scholar]
- Mili S, Martníez-Vega J. Accounting for regional heterogeneity of agricultural sustainability in Spain. Sustainability 2019; 11(2): 299-312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui H, Zhao L and Xue Q. Systematic analysis of regional agricultural sustainable development based on dissipative structure theory. Chinese Journal of Systems Science 2005; 1: 60-65. [Google Scholar]
- Eugenio F B, Carlos O R and Enrique C T. Green accounting and sustainability of the Peruvian metal mining sector. Resources Policy 2010; 35(3): 156-167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Li T and Liu H. Research on the evaluation model of a smart grid development level based on differentiation of development demand. Sustainability 2018; 10(11): 1-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giangiacomo B. The human sustainable development index: New calculations and a first critical analysis. Ecological Indicators 2014; 37: 145-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang X, Liu C and Li Z. Measurement of scenic spots sustainable capacity based on PCA-Entropy TOPSIS: A case study from 30 provinces, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2018; 15(1): 10-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yue C. Entropy-Based Weights on decision makers in group decision-making setting with hybrid preference representations. Applied Soft Computing 2017; 60(11): 737-749. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Liu C and Han W. Efficiently evaluating heavy metal urban soil pollution using an improved Entropy-Method-Based TOPSIS model. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2016; 71(3): 377-382. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Li Y, Zhou Y, Shi Y and Zhu X. Investigation of a coupling model of coordination between urbanization and the environment. Journal of Environmental Management 2012; 98: 127-133. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S., Guo T., Dang Y. Grey system theory and its application. Beijing: Science Press, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.