E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Climate Change and Environmental Ecological Sustainable Development Analysis|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Ma Yingqun Qin Yanwen, Bing-Hui Zheng, Yang Chenchen. Large liaohe main pollution source of heavy metal pollution characteristic and evaluation [A]. China environmental science society, environmental protection department of sarft, Harbin industrial university, Harbin normal university, nanjing institute of geography and limnology, Chinese academy of sciences. 2013, the ecological protection of water resources and water pollution control symposium [C]. China environmental science society, environmental protection department of sarft, Harbin industrial university, Harbin normal university, nanjing institute of geography and limnology, Chinese academy of sciences:, 2013-9. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Xu, Ma Yingqun, Yang Chenchen, Liu Zhichao, Cao Wei. Heavy metal characteristics and pollution evaluation of major pollution sources in daliao river [J]. Environmental pollution and prevention, 2015, 3705:32-38. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Sun Lina, Liu Zhe, Luo Qing, Wang Xiaoxu, Wu Hao, Sun Jiajun. Pollution level and carcinogenic risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in surface water of daliaohe river [J]. Journal of ecotoxicology, 2015, 1004:187-194. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qiujin, Li Li, Liang Cunzhen, Cheng Xiao-Ying. Research on the selection of optimal control pollutants in rural drinking water source of a county in huai ’an [J]. Chinese journal of environmental sciences, 2013, 3304:631-638. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Shuwei, Zhou Junli, Liu Zhengtao. Research progress in the screening of environmental optimal control pollutants [J]. Journal of environmental engineering and technology, 2013, 304:363-368. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.