E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Azizi Y., B. Benhamou, N. Galanis and M. El-Ganaoui, Buoyancy Effects On Upward And Downward Laminar Mixed Convection Heat And Mass Transfer in a Vertical Channel, Int. J. Num. Meth. Heat Fluid Flow, 17-3 (2007), 333-353 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Siow, S. J. Ormiston, H. M. Soliman, Two-phase model of laminar film condensation from vapour-gaz mixtures in declining parallel-plate channels, Int. J. of Thermal and Sciences, 46 (2007), 458-466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ait Hammou, B. Benhamou, N. Galanis and J. Orfi, Laminar Mixed Convection of humid Air in a vertical channel with evaporation or condensation at the wall, Int. J. Thermal Sciences, 43 (2004), 531-539 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang C.-C Yan W. M. and Jang J.-H, Laminar mixed convection heat and mass transfer in a vertical rectangular ducts with film evaporation and condensation, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 48 (2005), 1772-1784. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salah El-Din M. M., Fully developed forced convection in vertical channel with combined buoyancy forces, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, 19 (1992), 239-248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fedorov A. G., R. Viskanta, A. A. Mohamed, R. R. Khaydarov., Turbulent heat and mass transfer in an asymmetrically heated, vertical parallel-plate channel, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, 18 (1997), 307-315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee K. T., H. L. Tsai and W. M. Yan, Mixed convection heat and mass transfer in vertical rectangular ducts, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 40 (1997), 1621-1631. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan W.M., Effects of film evaporation on laminar mixed convection heat and mass transfer in a vertical channel, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 35 (1992), 3419-3429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan W.M. Mixed convection heat transfer in a vertical channel with film evaporation, Canadian J. Chemical Engineering, 71 (1993), 54-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, L.C. and Chung, J.N, Evaporation of water into laminar stream of air and superheated steam, Int. J. Heat and Mass transfer, 26 (1983), 373-380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. BenJabrallah, A. Belghith, J.P. Corriou Convective heat and mass transfer with evaporation of a falling film in a cavity Int J Therm Sci, 45 (2005), pp. 16-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.