E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- L. Dai. Singular Control Systems. Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences. Springer-Verlag. Berlin, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar and P. Daoutidis, Control of nonlinear differential algebraic equation systems. Chapman & Hall CRC, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Duan. Analysis and Design of Descriptor Linear Systems. Springer 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kudva, N. Viswandam, and A. Ramakrishna. Observers for linear systems with unknown inputs. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., vol. AC25, pp. 113-115, 1980. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang and R. W. Wild. Observers for linear systems with unknown inputs. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., vol. AC-33, pp. 677-681, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng-Wu Yang and Hua-Lin Tan. Observer design for singular systems with unknown inputs, International Journal of Control, 49:6, 1937-1946, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guan and M. Saif. A novel approach to the design of unknown input observers. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 871–875, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- M. Darouach and M. Boutayeb. Design of observers for descriptor systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 1323–1327, July 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaddouna, S. Giuliani and J. Ragot. Design of observers for descriptor systems affected by unknown inputs, International Journal of Systems Science, 27:5, 465-471, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Kim, T.K. Yeu, S. Kawaji. Fault detection in linear descriptor systems via unknown input PI observer. Trans. Control Autom. Syst. Eng. 3(2), 77–82, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Trentelman, A. A. Stoorvogel, and M. L. J. Hautus. Control theory for linear systems. Communications and control engineering. New York, London: Springer, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sfaihi, O. Boubaker. Full order observer design for linear systems with unknown inputs. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 8–10, December, Hammamet, Tunisia, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. Koenig. Unknown input proportional multipleintegral observer design for linear descriptor systems: application to state and fault estimation. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 212–217, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Boubaker, B. Sfaihi. Robust observers for linear systems with unknown inputs: A comparative study. IEEE SSD’2005, Sousse, Tunisia, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Bejarano, T. Floquet, W. Perruquetti, G. Zheng. Observability and Detectability Analysis of Singular Linear Systems with Unknown Inputs. 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, Dec 2011, Orlando, Florida, United States. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Gupta, N. K. Tomar and S. Bhaumik. Detectability and Observer Design for Linear Descriptor Systems. 22nd Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED). University of Palermo. June 16-19, 2014. Palermo, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Gupta, N. K. Tomar and S. Bhaumik. Fulland reduced-order observer design for rectangular descriptor systems with unknown inputs. Journal of the Franklin Institute Volume 352, Issue 3, March 2015, Pages 1250-1264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Essabre, J. Soulami, A. El Assoudi, E. Elyaagoubi and E. El Bouatmani, Fuzzy Observer Design for a Class of Takagi-Sugeno Descriptor Systems, Contemporary Engineering Sciences, Vol. 7, no. 4, 149-164, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.