E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- F. Pittau, F. Krause, G. Lumia, and G. Habert, “Fast-growing bio-based materials as an opportunity for storing carbon in exterior walls, ” Build. Environ., Vol. 129, no. December 2017, pp. 117–129, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- G. Guest, R. M. Bright, F. Cherubini, and A. H. Strømman, “Consistent quantification of climate impacts due to biogenic carbon storage across a range of bio-product systems, ” Environ. Impact Assess. Rev., Vol. 43, pp. 21–30, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Labat et al., “From the experimental characterization of the hygrothermal properties of straw-clay mixtures to the numerical assessment of their buffering potential To cite this version: HAL Id : hal-01785406 properties of straw-clay mixtures to the numerical, ” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Nigay, A. Nzihou, and T. Cutard, “The Impact of the Particle Size Distribution of Organic Additives on the Microstructure of a Clay Ceramic and Its Thermal and Mechanical Properties, ” Vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 2–9, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Tiskatine et al., “Thermo-physical analysis of low-cost ecological composites for building construction, ” J. Build. Eng., Vol. 20, no. September, pp. 762–775, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Lozano-miralles and M. Jes, “Comparative Study on the Environmental Impact of Traditional Clay Bricks Mixed with Organic Waste Using Life Cycle Analysis, ” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. Essabir et al., “Materia ls and Design Mechanical and thermal properties of biocomposites based on polypropylene reinforced with Nut-shells of Argan particles, ” Vol. 49, pp. 442–448, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. Barbieri, F. Andreola, I. Lancellotti, and R. Taurino, “Management of agricultural biomass wastes : Preliminary study on characterization and valorisation in clay matrix bricks, ” Vol. 33, pp. 2307–2315, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Adazabra, G. Viruthagiri, and N. Shanmugam, “Management of spent shea waste : An instrumental characterization and valorization in clay bricks construction, ” Waste Manag., Vol. 64, pp. 286–304, 2017. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Görhan and S. Osman, “Porous clay bricks manufactured with rice husks, ” Vol. 40, pp. 390–396, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. Essabir, M. O. Bensalah, D. Rodrigue, R. Bouhfid, and A. E. K. Qaiss, “Biocomposites based on Argan nut shell and a polymer matrix: Effect of filler content and coupling agent, ” Carbohydr. Polym., Vol. 143, pp. 70–83, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tatane, H. Elminor, M. Ayeb, and A. Lacherai, “Effect of Argan Nut Shell Powder on Thermal and Mechanical Behavior of Effect of Argan Nut Shell Powder on Thermal and Mechanical Behavior of Compressed Earth Blocks, ” no. April, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.