E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Wei Chen, Xiaoshen Xie, Jiale Wang, Biswajeet Pradhan, Haoyuan Hong, Dieu Tien Bui, Zhao Duan, Jianquan Ma, ‘A comparative study of logistic model tree, random forest, and classification and regression tree models for spatial prediction of landslide susceptibility’, Vol 151, pp 147-160, April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan El Bahi, Zouhir Mahani and Abdelkarim Zatni “A robust system for printed and handwritten character recognition of images obtained by camera phone”. Published in WSEAS Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume 11, 2015, pp.9-22 [Google Scholar]
- Elima Hussain, Abdul Hannan, Kishore Kashyap, “A Zoning based Feature Extraction method for Recognition of Handwritten Assamese Characters” IJCST Vol. 6, Issue 2, April June 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Dongdong Guan ; Deliang Xiang ; Xiaoan Tang ; Li Wang ; Gangyao Kuang “Covariance of Textural features: A New Feature descriptor for SAR image Classification”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, Vol. 12, issue 10, pp. 3932-3942, Oct 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sauvola and M. Pietikainen, “Adaptive Document Image Binarization, ” Pattern Recognition 33(2), pp. 225–236, 2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sab Haji, A James, S Chandran, “A Novel Segmentation and Skew Correction Approach for Handwritten Malayalam Documents”, Vol 24, pp 1341-1348, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- E. Grilli, F. Menna, F. Remondino, “A REVIEW OF POINT CLOUDS SEGMENTATION AND CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHMS”, Volume XLII-2/W3, March 2017 Nafplio, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Boukharouba, ‘A New algorithm for skew correction and baseline detection based on the randomized Hough Transform, JKSU-CIS, Vol 29, issue 1, pp 29-38, January 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Archana A. Shinde, D.G. Chougule, “Text Preprocessing and Text Segmentation for OCR” IJCSET |January 2012| Vol 2, Issue 1, 810-812 [Google Scholar]
- Y. rachidi, Z. mahani ; “Recognition image Obtained by camera phone of character Arabic”, IJDR, Vol 08, March 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Breiman, L. ; Using adaptive bagging to debias regressions. In Technical Report. Statistics Dept.UCB. [Google Scholar]
- Saad Albawi, Tareq Abed Mohamed, Saad Alzawi, ”Understanding of a convolution neural network”, ICET, 21-23 Aug 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.