E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 230, 2021IV International Scientific and Technical Conference “Gas Hydrate Technologies: Global Trends, Challenges and Horizons” (GHT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 January 2021|
- Akulshin, О., Solovyov, V., Kondrat, R., & Roy, N. (2016). Analytical determination of gas-hydrodynamic parameters change of productive layer is in the process of his development. Collection of scientific labours is the Prykarpattya announcer NTSH, 1(33), 167–174. [Google Scholar]
- Marchenko, D.A. (2018). Analysis of the results of hydrodynamic studies of wells. In Materials of the International Scientific-Practical Conference “The Concept of Sustainable Development of Science in Modern Conditions” (pp. 20–24). Kazan, Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- Khisamov, R., Suleismanov, E., Farkhullin, R., Nikashev, O., Gubaidullin, A., Ishkaev, R., & Khusainov, V. (2000). Hydrodynamic studies of wells and methods of processing measurement results. Moscow, Russian Federation: JSC VNIIOENG, 228 p. [Google Scholar]
- Klimov, V., Savenok, O., & Leshkovich, N. (2017). Increase of reliability of geophysical methods in directional and horizontal wells. Scientific and Technical Journal “Ingener-Oilman”, 33–37. [Google Scholar]
- Koval, V., & Khomyn, O. (2016). A comprehensive approach to determining the nature of the saturation of the productive horizon. Oil and Gas Industry of Ukraine, 9–13. [Google Scholar]
- Koval, V.I. (2016). Application of a modern approach to the estimation of initial hydrocarbon reserves at the saturation pressure limit. Scientific Journal Science Rise, 6–13. [Google Scholar]
- Lapshin, V., Minakov, I., & Uvarov, D. (2015). Interpretation of the results of hydrodynamic studies of wells (with a steady filtration mode). Scientific and Technical Collection of News of Gas Science, 36–41. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, M.M. (2018). The method of steady filtration as one of the hydrodynamic studies of productive horizons. Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference “Oil and Gas”, 47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarov, A.V., & Durkin, S.M. (2014). Review of modern method of interpretation of well test with fractured porous reservoirs. Oil and Gas Business, (6), 392–407. https://doi.org/10.17122/ogbus-2014-6-392-407 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrushin, E., Savenok, O., & Harutyunyan, A. (2017). Estimation of reliability of a reservoir parameter determination technique according to the data of a horizontal well investigation. Nauka i Tekhnika v Gazovoy Promyshlennosti, 62–71. [Google Scholar]
- Liakhu, M.V., & Liakhu, R.M. (2016). Forecast estimation of oil and gas reserves by development curves. In Materials of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Prospects for Increasing the Resource Base of Oil and Gas Energy” (pp. 74–76). [Google Scholar]
- Roy, M., & Akulshin, O. (2019). Current stress of optimization process up to the degree of gas and gas condensate wells. Problems and Prospects of Oil and Gas Production, 45–60. https://doi.org/10.32822/naftogazscience.2019.03.045 [Google Scholar]
- Escobar, F.H., Cortes, N.M., Pabón, O.D., & Hernández, C.M. (2016). Pressure transient analysis for off-centered horizontal wells in homogeneous anisotropic reservoirs with closed and open boundaries. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(17), 10156–10171. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, М.М. (2017). One of methods of preliminary estimate of size of openings gas stocks. Science Announcer IFNTUNG, (2), 7–12. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y.L., Escobar, F.H., Hernandez, C.M., & Zhang, C.P. (2016). Performance analysis of a vertical well with a finite-conductivity fracture in gas composite reservoirs. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(15), 8992–9003. [Google Scholar]
- Solovyov, V.V., & Roy, М.М. (2015). The study of stress-strain state of the wellbore with the content of plastic rocks. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 555–558. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, M.M. (2017). A research method of highly productive gas and gas-condensate wells is at the non-stationary filtration mode. Patent of Ukraine #121860. Kyiv, Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- Sudakov, A., Dreus, A., Kuzin, Y., Sudakova, D., Ratov, B., & Khomenko, O. (2019). A thermomechanical technology of borehole wall isolation using a thermoplastic composite material. E3S Web of Conferences, (109), 00098. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900098 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Bahniuk, M., Vladyka, V., Dmyshko, O., Dorokhov, M., Bodlak, V., & Kozak, L. (2019). Filtration properties of reservoir rocks as the basis for estimating drained gas reserves. In Materials of the UI of the International Geological Forum “Actual Problems and Prospects of Geology Development: Science and Production” (pp. 21–25). Odessa, Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- Shaganenko, E.S. (2016). Basic principles of well testing. Priority Research Areas: From Theory to Practice, 205–210. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.