E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Q C Zhong. Robust Droop Controller for Accurate Proportional Load Sharing Among Inverters Operated in Parallel. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(4): 1281-1290. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q C Zhong, Y Zeng. Parallel Operation of Inverters with Different Types of Output Impedance. Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2013-39th Annual Conference of the IEEE, Vienna, 1398-1403. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y Li, Y W Li. Decoupled Power Control for An Inverter Based Low Voltage Microgrid in Autonomous Operation. IEEE 6th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (IPECM 2009) pp 2490-2496. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. De Brabandere, B. Bolsens, J. Van den Keybus, et al. A Voltage and Frequency Droop Control Method for Parallel Inverters. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 22(4): 1107-1115. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Josep M. Guerrero, Luis García de Vicu ňa, José Matas, et al. Output Impedance Design of ParallelConnected UPS Inverters with Wireless LoadSharing Control. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 52(4): 1126-1135. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- CHANDORKAR M C, DIVAN D M, ADAPA R. Control of parallel connected inverters in standalone ac supply systems. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 29(1): 136-143. (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q H Ji, Z Wei, et al. Research on control strategies of self-synchronous voltage inverter parallel system. Power Electronics. 51(4): 46-49. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X Q Ru, Z Wei, et al. Research on control strategy of self-synchronous voltage source inverter. Power Electronics. 50(12): 84-87. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.