E3S Web Conf.
Volume 232, 2021International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Latapi Agudelo, M.A., Johannsdottir, L. & Davidsdottir, B. A literature review of the history and evolution of corporate social responsibility, Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 4, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, M., Lockhart, J.C. & Bathurst, R.J. Institutional impacts on corporate social responsibility: a comparative analysis of New Zealand and Pakistan. Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 3, 4 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Tamvada, M. Corporate social responsibility and accountability: a new theoretical foundation for regulating CSR. Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 5, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Strotmann, H., Volkert, J. & Schmidt, M. Multinational companies: can they foster wellbeing in the eye of the poor? Result from an empirical case study, Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 4, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Masoud, N. How to win the battle of ideas in corporate social responsibility: the International Pyramid Model of CSR. Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 2, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Chiang, A. Corporate social responsibility in the Mexican oil industry: social impact assessment as a tool for local development, Int J Corporate Soc Responsibility 3, 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yusuf, Metode Penelitian, Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & Penelitian Gabungan, Prenamedia Group (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Amakye, K.G. Understadning community development in Sekyere Central District, Ghana. Bandung J of Global South 4, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rosilawati. Y, A. Dewi, Community Development as the Resolution to the Environmental Crisis in Kampung Jawa, Riau, Indonesia, IJPR, 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Widhagdha, Relasi Sosial dalam Praktik CSR, Arjuna Wijaya Karya (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Widhagdha, dkk., CSR Pemberdayaan Masyarakat di Lahan Gambut, Arjuna Wijaya Karya (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Teshome, E., Zenebe, M., Metaferia, H. et al. Participation and significance of self-help groups for social development: exploring the community capacity in Ethiopia. SpringerPlus 3, 189 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.