E3S Web Conf.
Volume 232, 2021International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- P. Chamola1 and V. Jain. Towards Nurturing Entrepreneurial Intention from Emotional intelligence, SAMVAD: SIBM Pune Research Journal, Vol XIII, 26-34, June (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Studdard, M. Dawson, S. L. Burton, N. Jackson, B. Leonard, W. Quisenberry, E. Rahim. Entrepreneurship: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (pp.247-269) : Nurturing Social Entrepreneurship and Building Social Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy: Focusing on Primary and Secondary Schooling to Develop Future Social Entrepreneurs: March (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://dictionary.cambridge.org. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wongphukaa, T. Chai-Aroona, S. Phainoia, P. Boon. Social entrepreneur competencies of social activists involved with children and youths: A case study of Nan province, Thailand, Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Estrin, T. Mickiewicz , U. Stephan Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship Journal of Business Venturing 31 449-467 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gandhi and Rishav RainaA, Social entrepreneurship: the need, relevance, facets and constraints, Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Maniam, J. Engel, Geetha Subramaniam, Examining the Significance and Impact of Social Entrepreneurship, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.38) 818-824 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L Hulgard. Discourses of Social Entrepreneurship-Variation of The Same Theme: EMES European Research Network (2010) [Google Scholar]
- British Council, Building an Inclusive and Creative Economy Developing an inclusive and Creative Economy. State of Social Enterprise in Indonesia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cropley, Qualitative research methods: A practice-oriented introduction for students of psychology and education. 2nd updated, revised, and enlarged edition). Riga, Latvia: Zinātne. (open access – doi: 0.13140/RG.2.1.3095.6888) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pacut, Drivers toward Social Entrepreneurs Engagement in Poland: An Institutional Approach, Administrative Sciences, MDPI, 21 January (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Akinyode and T. H. Khan, Step by step approach for qualitative data analysis International Journal of Built Environment and Sustainability, IJBES 5(3)/2018, 163-174 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ruggiano and T. E Perry, Conducting secondary analysis of qualitative data: Should we, can we, and how? HHS Public Access, Qual Soc Work. Author manuscript; available in PMC March 21. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of Indonesia in Infographics, ISBN: 978-602-438-100-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of Indonesia, ISSN: 0126-2912 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boeren, Understanding Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4 on “quality education” from micro, meso and macro perspectives International Review of Education, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11159-019-09772-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Iskandar, A.R, Hamdani, Increasing the Value of Mutual Cooperation and Students’ Conceptual Understanding on Cooperative Learning Model through the Performing Art of Gotong Sisingaan Sosiohumaika: Soc. Sci. HUM. Edu., 10(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Annual Report, Ministry of Communications and Informatics, Republic of Indonesia, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.R Maisaroh, and S. Herianingrum, Utilizationof Zakat Infaq Shadaqa, Through Farmer Empowerment on LAZ Azhar Surabaya, Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori dan Terapan Vol. 6 No. 12 Desember: 2538-2552; ( 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.