E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Highway Planning and Design Institute of the Ministry of Communications. (1986) Standard of Climatic Zoning for Highway. China Communications Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.Z., Zhao, T.J,. Wang, Y.H., Wang, P.G. (2019) Study on Cl-Penetration Resistance and Frost Resistance of Concrete in Marine Environment in Cold Region. China Concrete and Cement Products, 9:24-28. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, C. (2016) .research of technology of reparation and cause of concrete`s freeze-thaw damage about port structures. Tianjin University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y.C., Li, Q.N.(2016) Study on Freeze-Thaw Resistance of Concrete based on Pore Structure analysis. Highway, 3:182-186. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Y.X., Yang, P.B., Kang, H.G.(2016) The Overview of Concrete Structure Durability under the Freeze-thaw Condition. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 37(5):27-32. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China(MOHURD). (2009)Standard for Test Methods of Long-Term Performance and Durability of Ordinary Concrete. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China(MOHURD). (2002) Standard for Test Methods of Concrete Physical and Mechanical Properties. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L. (2013) Study on Durability of Cement Concrete in Multi Erosion Environments. Beijing University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C., Liu, Z.L., Yu, L. (2018) Relationship between Anti-frozen Durability and Pore Structure on Concrete in Freeze and Thaw Cycle Environment. MATEC web of Conferences, 238: 64-68. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Zhang, S.X., Chen, L. (2018) Anti-acid Corrosion Property Concrete Improved by Microstructure Optimizing. MATEC Web of Conferences, 238: 56-59. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.X., Wang, J.G., Ran, J.(2016) Influence of Different Deterioration Effects on Mechanical Properties of Concrete. Concrete, 11: 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L. (2017) Micro-Properties of Cement Concrete. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.