E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ma Zhao, Zhou Xiaoxin, Shang Yuwei, et al. Form and development trend of future distribution system[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(6): 1289-129. [Google Scholar]
- Jia L, Zhu Y, Wang Y. Architecture design for new AC-DC hybrid micro-grid [A]. IEEE First International Conference on Dc Microgrids [C]. Atlanta: IEEE, 2015.113-118. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Li, Pei Wei, Ye Hua , et al . Review of pattern control and stability for hybrid AC/DC distribution power systems[J]. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, 2017, 36(9): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Guomen, Qi Chen, Han Bei, et al. Research of key technology of AC/DC hybrid distribution network planning and operation[J]. Distribution & Utilization, 2016, 33(8): 7 17 [Google Scholar]
- FENG W, LE TUAN A, TJERNBERG L B, et al. A new approach for benefit evaluation of multiterminal VSC-HVDC using a proposed mixed AC/DC optimal power flow[J]. IEEE Transactions. Power Delivery, 2014, 29(1): 432-443. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geng Qi, Hu Yan, He Jianzong, et al. Optimal power flow for AC and DC grids based on power electronic transformer[J]. Power System Technology, 2019, 43(9): 3288-3298 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. Research on optimal planning and typical application scenarios of AC/DC distribution network [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Su Jian, Wang Zhuo, Cui Yanyan, Wei Tao, Zhang Wei, Hui Hui, Zhao Mingxin. Research on converter location of medium voltage AC / DC hybrid distribution network based on source grid collaboration [J]. Power supply and consumption, 2019,36 (05): 59-65 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaobo. Planning of AC / DC hybrid distribution network with distributed energy [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Ali G, Mahmoud R H, Sayyed M L. Comprehensive approach for hybrid AC/DC distribution network planning using genetic algorithm[J] IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2017, 11(16): 3892-3902. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.