E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jing Zheng, Ji Pan, Hai Huang. An experimental study of winding vibration of a single-phase power transformer using a laser doppler vibrometer,Applied Acoustics, 87 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhao, J. Liang, L. Zou and L. Zhang. A New FXLMS Algorithm With Offline and Online Secondary-Path Modeling Scheme for Active Noise Control of Power Transformers. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,64 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mayergoyz ID,Mathematical models of hysteresis and their applications,Academic Press, 2(2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Girgis, M. S. Bernesjo,Development of ultra-low-noise transformer technologyIEEE Transactions on Power Delivery,26 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xing Z P , Zhai J Y , Dong S X , et al. Modeling and detection of quasi-static nanotesla magnetic field variations using magnetoelectric laminate sensors, Measurement ence & Technology,19 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kim J , Jung Y C . Broadband noise reduction of piezoelectric smart panel featuring negative-capacitive-converter shunt circuit,The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,120 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Dahan D,Bilenca A, Eisenstein G, Noise-reduction capabilities of a Raman-mediated wavelength converter,Optics Letters,28 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Fan Zhang, Operational Modal Analysis of Transformer Windings, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery,35 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Shengchang Ji, Application of Gauss–Newton iteration algorithm on winding radial deformation diagnosis,IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery,34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Enokizono M,Shimoji H,Ikariga A,et al,Vector magnetic characteristic analysis of electrical machines,IEEE Transactions on Magnetics,41 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.