E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- IEA. Global EV Outlook 2020[R]. https://webstore.iea.org/global-ev-outlook-2020. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Jianlong, WEN Fushuan. Impact of electric vehicle charging on power system and relevant countermeas-ures[J/OL]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2015, 35(06):1-9+30. [Google Scholar]
- National Development and Reform Commission National Energy Administration. Guiding opinions on improving power system regulation capacity. https://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xxgk/zcfb/tz/201803/t201-80323_962694.html. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ning, KANG Chongqing, XIA Qing, et al. Modeling conditional forecast error for wind power in generation scheduling. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2014, 29(3):1316–1324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- QUIROS J, OCHOA L F, LEES B. A statistical analysis of EV charging behavior in the UK[J]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.