E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Mihet-Popa L, Blaabjerg F, Boldea I. Wind turbine Generator modeling and Simulation where rotational speed is the controlled variable[J] . IEEE Transaction on Industry Application, 2004,40(1):3-10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tapia G, Giovanna Santamar´ıa, Mikel Telleria, et al. Methodology for smooth connection of doubly fed induction generators to the grid[J] . IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, 2009,24(4): 959-971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Sijia, Zhuang Shengxian, Shu Xindong. Power Control of DFIG in Stator Voltage Oriented Frame[J] Large Electric Machine and Hydraulic Turbine, 2010(04):38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qihui. The investigation of operation and control for a variable speed constant frequency wind power generation system [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University,2005. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chongwei, Zhang Xing. PWM rectifier and control[M]. China Machine PRESS, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.