E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- W. Gu, J. Wang, S. Lu, et al. Optimal operation for integrated energy system considering thermal inertia of district heating network and buildings, Applied Energy, 2017, 199: 234–246. [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Bai, Y. Wang, W. Tang, et al. Day-ahead optimal dispatching of regional integrated energy system based on interval linear programming, Power System Technology, 2017, 41: 3963–3970. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, N. Zhang, Z.Y. Zhuo, et al. Mixed-integer linear programming-based optimal configuration planning for energy hub: Starting from scratch, Applied Energy, 2018, 210: 1141–1150. [Google Scholar]
- N Deng, R Cai, Y Gao, et al. A MINLP model of optimal scheduling for a district heating and cooling system: a case study of an energy station in Tianjin. Energy, 2017, 141: 1750–1763. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Fang, Multi-objective optimized operation of integrated energy system with hydrogen storage, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2019, 44: 29409–29417. [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Bao, D.W. Chen, L. Wu, et al. Optimal inter-and intra-hour scheduling of islanded integrated-energy system considering linepack of gas pipelines, Energy, 2019, 171: 326–340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharifi, M. Sedaghat, P. Farhadi, et al. Environmental economic dispatch using improved artificial bee colony algorithm, Evolving Systems, 2017, 8: 233–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.l. Wang, T Zhang, P.h. Wang, et al. An improved harmony search algorithm for solving day-ahead dispatch optimization problems of integrated energy systems considering time-series constraints, Energy & Buildings, 2020, 229: 110477. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zou. Adaptive genetic algorithm successive approximation and its application to long-term resources operation, System Engineering Theory & Practice, 2013, 33, 267-272. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.