E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Tang Shaojun, Jiang Yunfei. On the legal establishment of the “protection priority” principle and the reform of the environmental impact assessment system [J/OL]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2020 (01) [2021-01-06] . [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ruoli. On the implementation of the priority principle of environmental protection [D]. Southwest University of Political Science and Law, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Hui, Teng Zhikun. Research on the status quo of China’s environmental impact assessment and countermeasures[J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2018, 43(09): 6-8+40. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Haibin, Li Jichun. Discussion on the development of environmental impact assessment under the new situation [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2015, 40(10): 192-194. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yizhao, Xu Naizhong, Zhang Yuhuan, Teng Jianbiao. Analysis of the reform and supervision of environmental impact assessment mechanism under the background of simplifying administration and delegating power: Taking Zhuhai City as an example [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2018, 43(02): 190-194. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jun, Zhang Min, Wu Biao. Analyzing the countermeasures and suggestions to deepen the reform of environmental impact assessment [J]. Environmental Impact Assessment, 2019, 41(04): 25-27+45. [Google Scholar]
- Musaida Mercy Manyuchi, Charles Mbohwa, Edison Muzenda, Nita Sukdeo. Environmental Impact Assessments and Mitigation[M].CRC Press:2020-11-26. [Google Scholar]
- Office of the State Council, Notice of the General Office of the State Council on the Pilot Reform of the Construction Project Approval System (EB/OL), Guobanfa  No. 33. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wanxin. On the problems and improvement of my country’s environmental protection “three simultaneous” system [D]. Zhejiang Gongshang University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Xiaojie. Analysis of the problems and countermeasures in the acceptance of environmental protection “three simultaneous”[J]. Energy and Environment, 2019(01):107+113. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology and Environment “Guiding Opinions on Coordinating the Prevention and Control of Epidemics and Ecological and Environmental Protection of Economic and Social Development” (EB/OL), Huan Zong  No. 13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuan, Yuan Yanting, Yao Rong. Local experience and reform suggestions of “delegating management and service” in environmental impact assessment of construction projects[J]. Environmental Protection, 2019, 47(22): 21-25. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhanfeng, Li Hongxiang, Ge Chazhong, Wang Jinnan. Macroscopic thinking and framework analysis of ecological civilization system reform[J]. Environmental Protection, 2015, 43(19): 15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaoyan. The construction of ecological civilization system in the new era: progress, problems and multi-dimensional paths[J]. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Science Edition), 2020, 19(04): 23-28. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuxuan. Research on the reform direction of ecological civilization system and economic and social development under the background of “five in one” [J]. Trade Fair Economy, 2020(09): 114-116. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuqi. Analysis of Environmental Review Approval and Supervision in the Context of “Decentralization, Administration, and Service” Reform: Taking Gui’an New District as an example [J]. Environment and Development, 2019, 31(01): 200-201. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yizhao, Xu Naizhong, Zhang Yuhuan, Teng Jianbiao. Analysis of environmental impact assessment mechanism reform and supervision under the background of streamlining administration and delegating powers: Taking Zhuhai City as an example [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2018, 43(02): 190-194. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaoqiong. Research on the Supporting System of Environmental Review and Approval under the Background of Streamlining Administration and Decentralization in Shanghai [D]. Shanghai Normal University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “Environmental Impact Assessment Law of the People’s Republic of China”, Presidential Order of the People’s Republic of China (No. 48). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology and Environment “Measures for the Supervision and Administration of the Preparation of Environmental Impact Reports (Forms) for Construction Projects” (EB/OL), Ministry of Ecology and Environment Order (No. 9) and supporting documents, Ministry of Ecology and Environment Announcement (No. 38). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.