E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wang Weiwei. Correlation between enterprise electricity Information data and Macroeconomic Forecast [A]. Power Informatization Professional Committee of Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering.2017 Annual Conference proceedings of power Industry informatization [C].Electric Power Informatization Committee of The Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering: Editorial Department of Telecom Science, Posts and Telecommunications Press,2017:4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fangfang, WANG Qian. Analysis and Prediction of GDP of Shaanxi Province based on ARIMA Model [J].Industrial Innovation Research,2020(19):22-24. [Google Scholar]
- OFFICIAL NEWS; EBRD revised Kazakhstan’s GDP forecast for 2020 further down[J]. Interfax: Kazakhstan Mining Weekly,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yin, Zhan Qiwen, Hu Weian.GDP forecast based on NPP-VIIRS night Light Data -- A case study of Jiangxi Province [J]. Automation Applications,2020(09):59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Ethen Alpaydin. Introduction to Machine Learning [M]. Machinery Industry Press: Beijing,2014.3:62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhihua. Machine Learning [M]. Tsinghua University Press: Beijing,2014.3:53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhihua, LI Nan. Foundation and algorithm of Integrated Learning [M]. Electronic Industry Press: Beijing,2020.8:76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuge Yue, calabash baby.Baima Machine learning algorithm engineer takes you to interview [M]. Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing,2018.8:276. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.