E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- T. Zang, Y. Xiang, J. Yang, X. Wei, H. Sun and Z. He, “Research Framework of the Human-Cyber-Energy Coupled Urban Energy Internet Catastrophe Analysis and Its Dynamic Early Warning,” 2019 IEEE 3rd Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2), Changsha, China, 2019, pp. 1776-1781. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wu, Z. Xu and C. Duan, “Research and Implementation of Evaluation System Model for Grid Investment Based on Improved Fuzzy-AHP Method,” 2011 10th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering and Science, 1, pp. 350-353 Wuxi, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y LIU, C YUEN, N MEMBER S et al., “Electricity Cost Minimization for a microgrid with distributed energy resource under different information availability[J]”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 2571-2583, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xinglin YANG, Xingxing LUO, Yubao WANG et al., “Distributed energy system efficiency optimization modeling research[J]”, Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 138-142, 2015.. [Google Scholar]
- G Li, Z Zhang, X Li et al., “A methodology for power quality evaluation in distribution network with distributed generation[C]/ / Critical Infrastructure (CRIS)”, 2010 5th International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2010.. [Google Scholar]
- M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- L Li, L Liu, C Yang et al., “The Comprehensive Evaluation of Smart Distribution Grid Based on Cloud Model[J]”, Energy Procedia, pp. 96-102, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- .G C Liao and J I. Tsai, “Use a New Method to Solve the Economic Dispatch Problem of Smart MicroGrid Including Distributed Generation [J]. IEEE”, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1-4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- .M Enkhtuvshin, K Z Liu and T. Zanma, “Economic operation of smart grid based on the statistics of renewable energy[C]//Smart Grid Technologies - Asia. IEEE”, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Y F, CHEN J F. Analytic hierarchy process and its applicationin power system [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment,2004, 24(9): 85-89. [Google Scholar]
- CAI Jingtao, LI Zhikeng, ZHAO Qingyu, “Research on Benefit Evaluation Method of User Side Distributed Energy Storage System”,Southern Energy Construction,Vol. 6 No.3, pp.75-80,2019. [Google Scholar]
- LIU S, DU S X. “Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation based on data envelopment analysis”. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 24(2): pp.93-96,2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.