E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Khan F I. Ghoshal A K. Removal of Volatile Organic Compounds from polluted air[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 13(6): 527-545. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. Fengsen Z. Xiaodong L. Changming D Dynamic behavior of a rotating gliding arc plasma in nitrogen: effects of gas flow rate and operating current. Plasma Sci Technology 19(4): 045401. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manley T. The electric characteristics of the ozonator discharge. Trans Electrochem Soc 84(1): 83–96. (1943) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim H H. Nonthermal Plasma Processing for Air- Pollution Control: A Historical Review, Current Issues, and Future Prospects[J]. Plasma Processes & Polymers. 1(2): 91-110. (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. Li K. Sun T. Jia J. Yang X. Shen Y. Wang J. Lou Z. The removal of styrene using a dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) reactor and the analysis of the by-products and intermediates. Res Chem Intermed 39(3): 1021–1035. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongxiang O. Chengwu Y. Wenming Q. et al. Study on formaldehyde degradation using strong ionization discharge[C].Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE)PP. 2094-2097. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang L. Zhu R. Mao Y. Chen J. Zhang L. Conversion characteristics and production evaluation of styrene/o-xylene mixtures removed by DBD pretreatment. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 12(2): 1334–1350. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y. Liao X. Fu M. Huang H. Ye D. Toluene decomposition performance and NOx by-product formation during a DBD-catalyst process. J Environ Sci 28: 187–194. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.