E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Li Chunquan. Analysis and countermeasures of soil and water loss in the power transmission line project which is locate in “red-bed of central part of Yunnan” [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2015,41 (2): 44-45 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wenyi, Shi Yuzhu, Pei Hua, et al. Soil and Water Conservation Measures of 500 kV Overhead Power Transmission Lines in Earth-rocky Mountainous Area of Southwestern China [J]. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2011,31 (6): 108-112; [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Peiqing, Yao Wenyi, Shen Zhenzhou, et al. Resistance to Erosion and Growth Promoting Technique of Pisha Sandstone Region in the Middle Yellow River [J]. Soil and Water Conservation in China, 2016 (9): 73-75 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Wenyi, Wu Zhiren, Liu Hui, et al. Experimental Research on the Anti-Erosion and Vegetation Promotion for Sandstone Region in the Yellow River Basin [J]. Yellow River, 2015, 37 (1): 6-10 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei, Feng Weifeng, Qiao Bei, et al. Study on the Influence of W-OH-SF Agent on Plant Germination in Pisha Sandstone Area [J]. Yellow River, 2016,38 (6): 39-41 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hui. Ecological protection technology of consolidated vegetation [J]. Yellow River, 2019 (4): 166 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.