E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ni Xiaoming, Wang yanbin, Jie Mingxun, Wu Jianguang, Reasonable production intensity of coal-bed methane wells in initial production. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University(Science & Technology Edition), 06 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Yi Yongxiang, Tang Shuheng, Zhang Songhang, Yan Xinlu, Wang Kaifeng, Dang Feng. Analysis on the type of reservoir pressure drop and drainage control of coalbed methane well in the southern block of Shizhuang, Coal Geology & Exploration, 05 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ni Xiaoming, Zhang Chongchong, Wang Yanbin, Wang Xianghao. Mathematical models about the critical size of coal reservoir fracture make of water migration for single-phase coalbed methane wells. Engineering Mechanics, 04 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Kang Yongshang, Qin Shaofeng, Han Jun, Diao Shun, Mao Delei, Dou Fengke. Typical dynamic index analysis method system for drainage and production dynamic curves of CBM wells, Journal of China Coal Society, 10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Deng Ze, Kang Yongshang, Liu Honglin, Li Guizhong, Wang Bo. Dynamic variation character of coal bed methane reservoir permeability during depletion. Journal of China Coal Society, 07(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Meng Yanjun, Tang Dazhen, Li Zhiping, Xu Hao, Tao Shu, Li Song. Dynamic variation characteristics and mechanism of permeability in high-rank CBM wells at different drainage and production stages. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 02 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- LI Guoqing, Meng Zhaoping, Wang Baoyu. Diffusion and seepage mechanisms of high rank coal-bed methane reservoir and its numerical simulation at early drainage rate. Journal of China Coal Society, 09 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chunhua, Zhou Wen, Sun Hansen, Yang Yong. The relationship between stress sensitivity and production of coal bed methane wells. Coal Geology & Exploration, 05 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Caifang, Yao Shuai, Du Yanfei. Production systems optimization of a CBM well based on a time series BP neural network. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, 01 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yuedong, Ge Jiali, Li Xiangfang. Oil-water two-phase fluid flow in low permeability reservoir. Journal of China University of Petroleum(Edition of Natural Science), 02 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yuedong, Ge Jiali, Wei Junzhi. Study on the fluid flow in low permeability reservoir. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 04 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shengju. The Propagation of Pressure Wave from Low Permeability Reservoirs. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 01 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shengju. The Law of Pressure Spread in Different Flow States. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 06 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shida, Tang Dazhen, Gao Lijun, Xu Hao, Zhao Junlong, Tao Shu. Control of effective stress on permeability in high-rank coal reservoirs. Coal Geology & Exploration, 04 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zou Xing, Wu fan, Sun Lijuan, Qiao Guo. Method of establishing two-phase starting pressure curve. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 03 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei.The Study of Transmission of Pressure in Low-permeable Reservoir.China University of petroleum,2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.